This was another pulled-from-the-pantry dinner. Honestly, I would have never thought of putting these 3 ingredients together but it worked and had a lot of flavor, good flavor I might add.
Sundried Tomato and Mustard Chicken Breasts
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts - any fat trimmed off
- ¼ cup deli style mustard - you can use any mustard you like. I prefer the grainy flavorful deli style
- ½ cup sundried tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons capers - drained
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray the bottom of a glass baking dish with non stick cooking spray or drizzle some olive oil in the bottom of the pan.
- Place the chicken breasts in the pan and season with Koser salt and black pepper.
- Spread the mustard evenly on top of the chicken breasts.
- Place the sun dried tomatoes on top of the chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle the capers over the chicken.
- Cover the pan with foil and cook for 30-40 minutes depending on the size and thickness of your chicken breasts. Cook to an internal temperature of 180 degrees.